Friday, May 15, 2015
Mobile banking when you need it, where you need it!
Get instant, easy and secure access to paying your bills and transferring money with the LCU Mobile App. View your account balances onscreen without even having to log in; convenience at your fingertips wherever you may be!
To use the LCU Mobile App, you must be registered for MemberDirect Online Services. Simply sign in to the LCU Mobile App exactly as you would sign in to MemberDirect Online Services. If you are not yet enrolled for MemberDirect Online Services, call LCU at 1-306-372-4444 or come visit us in person.
To download the app, go to the app store on either your Apple® or Android™ device. There is no charge for the app, but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
Debit Card Safety Tips
Thursday, Feb 05, 2015
- If you have a chip card, insert the card first. If the point of sale device is not chip capable it will prompt you to swipe your card. Avoiding an unnecessary swipe of the card will reduce the potential of your card information being skimmed.
- Use your hand or body to shield your PIN during every transaction conducted at an Automated Banking Machine or at the checkout.
- Check your banking statements regularly and contact your credit union immediately if you detect any unusual activity, for example, purchases you did not make or missing charges.
- Notify your credit union immediately, if your debit card is lost, stolen or retained by an ABM. Memorize your PIN – only you should know it. If you suspect that someone knows your PIN, even a friend or family member, change it immediately.
- Select a unique PIN. Never use obvious information, such as, your telephone number, date of birth, address or Social Insurance Number. These are numbers that are often stored in the same place as your debit card enabling criminals to easily guess your PIN.
- When using an ABM, if you suspect anything unusual do not use the machine and report it to the financial institution immediately. Remember to take your card when the transaction is complete.
- Be alert, if someone is watching you or makes you feel uncomfortable, cancel the transaction and use a different machine.
Thursday, Jan 10, 2013
Exciting news for all LCU members!!
LCU members can celebrate having a bit more cash in their pockets after the holiday season, thanks to the national ding free® ATM marketing campaign and smartphone locator app. The term ding free® means credit union members can use any participating ATM without paying the annoying surcharge fee typically charged when they use an ATM that isn’t owned by their credit union.
To make finding a ding free® ATM even more convenient, Canada’s credit unions have launched a free locator app at ding-free.ca that is available for iPhone®, Android™, Windows® and BlackBerry® devices. The new app helps credit union members locate the nearest surcharge-free ATM anywhere in Canada.
Credit union members can access ding free® ATMs nationwide.
I signed up for E-Statements, now where do I find them?
Saturday, Aug 11, 2012
It is a simple three step process that is outlined here. In the link there are pictures that illustrate where to find your E-Statements and each picture is a clickable link to a larger version for ease of reading. Thanks for taking part in this green initiative!
Luseland Credit Union Internet Banking Alerts are here!!
Thursday, Jul 19, 2012
Alerts are now available to the members of Luseland CU and are another tool used to reduce the chance and effects of fraud.
Alerts make it easy to keep track of any changes that occur with Internet Banking. For example, if you sign up to receive an alert if your PAC is changed, you will receive a text message and/or email if the Internet Banking system detects that change. If you receive an alert but did not perform a change in Internet Banking, this may be a sign of fraudulent activity. Contact your credit union immediately and we can address your concerns and take appropriate action.
Please click the image below for more information and instructions on how to set up Alerts.